probably seen that most online casinos advertisements usually offer some sort of bonus or FREE money SALDO4D to have you start playing there. Like most things in the world, nothing really DEPOSIT PULSA TANPA POTONGAN comes free, so before you start claiming this free money and then getting upset that you’ve been scammed, I suggest you continue reading and see how this all works.
First of all, you may ask; why do online casinos even offer this “free” money?
It’s part of their marketing and differentiation strategy. In a nutshell, online casinos are generally “skins” of a specific software provider, so actually behind the different owner, graphics, licensing etc under the bonnet there’s not very much difference between let’s say all Playtech powered casinos, or all Microgaming powered ones.
So, if they are mostly the same below the hood, there needs to be some sort of difference which will convince you to play at “X” online casino and not “Y”. Besides the graphics, licensing, support and reputation, another way to pitch to potential players is giving them something, in this case, a definite plus.
Having put that out of the way, the next question you might ask yourself is: OK, so Casino X is providing $5, 000 free, maybe I’ll sign up, take my $5, 000, play them out and go on to Casino Ymca.
The answer here is pretty simple as well. In order to claim bonuses at at an online casino, you will usually need to manufacture a deposit, unless it’s specifically stated you don’t, but we’ll get to that later.
Before we sink into the burgers of the different types of bonuses offered at online casinos, here are a few extra terms and points you should know of, so you can clarify them with a support representative before claiming a definite plus, just so you know stance and what you’re claiming.
- Wagering requirements: Most bonuses have wagering or playthrough requirements, meaning that you need to play a commission which causes the area withdraw winning from your account. May wagering requirements are usually between 15 to 40 times, however pay attention to what you are required to choice. In some cases it will be just the bonus times X and in others you will need to choice the bonus + your deposit amount X times. The latter by the way is more common.
Another piece you should pay attention to with regards to wagering requirements is, that no more than online casinos, if you request a withdrawal before you have completed the wagering requirements, all your income to date will be void. Not really fair, but this is reality.
- Games played: Make sure you read the T&Cs in this case. Because slots games are generally the most profitable games for online casinos, many bonuses tend to be valid only for slots games. Usually scratch cards and keno will comply with this rule.
In other cases, you will be allowed to play your bonus on all games; however not all games will count 100% towards the playthrough requirements. For example play on slots will count 100% but roulette will only count 30%, meaning that you will actually need to choice over three times more in order to clear the wagering requirements and withdraw your income.
- Minimum deposit requirement: In most cases, in order to claim a definite plus you will be required to manufacture a minimum deposit, which again can vary. It’s generally a small amount which you will probably deposit anyway. It’s usually not over $50.
Now that we’re all on the same page and speaking the same language, it’s time we experienced the main types of bonuses available at most online casinos.
- A Match bonus is the most common type of bonus. For every buck you deposit, you will be credited X% of what you deposited by the casino. So, if, for example, casino Unces is providing a 100% match bonus, deposit $100 and the casino will give you an extra $100 in bonus money. This means that actually start playing at the casino with $200. Match bonuses are almost always limited to a certain maximum bonus amount you can claim. A match bonus can be a separate bonus as part of a promotion (more common at US friendly online casinos) and/or as part of the welcome bonus
- A welcome bonus is generally offered by most, if not all, online casinos to new players who sign up and make their first deposit at the casino. The welcome bonus is the sum of the all the possible match bonuses you can accumulate as a new player at the casino over a specific period of time, or within your first X deposits, or with the multitude of the two; so if a casino advertises a $3000 welcome bonus, it’s actually the ideal you can get with the 1st deposit bonus, second deposit bonus, monthly bonus etc, where if you deposit the maximum amount of each match bonus, you can reach the advertised welcome bonus. If you deposit less than needed for the ideal bonus in each stage, you won’t reach the amount advertised in the welcome bonus. So, in fact, the welcome bonus advertised is the MAXIMIUM amount you can claim in bonus money during your first period of playing at the casino.
- A No deposit bonus is pretty self-explanatory. It’s a bonus you receive from an online casino which will enable you to play real money games without having to make a deposit. This is a great tool for online casinos to acquire new players as it lets them try out the casino without having to make a deposit. In some countries it helps solve the “trust” issue casino players have with online casinos. Many players who feel comfortable lodging and playing at one online casino will be skeptical when trying out another one they’ve never played at. Other players don’t want to manufacture a deposit without trying out the software and games so a no deposit bonus will help here. Some online casinos give no deposit bonuses as part of their standard offering and the like control well away from such bonuses as they claim that they tend to attract the wrong type of players, i. e. players who have no goal of playing for real money in the first place and that it just puts a strain on the support team with no actual outcome. I think that the truth is probably somewhere in the middle and that people claim no deposit bonuses for different reasons.
No deposit bonuses are generally for a pretty bit, usually $10-$15 and they are either told her i would potential clients directly by the casino or by websites affiliated with them. No deposit bonuses also have wagering requirements you need to complete before you are able to withdraw your income if you’ve been lucky.
- Sticky/Play only bonuses are bonuses which you cannot withdraw from your account. If you get lucky and win and request a withdrawal, the bonus amount you received will be deducted off your income. Let’s say you claimed a $50 sticky bonus and got lucky bringing your account balance to $500. Now you would like to withdraw your income and go celebrate with friends. The online casino will only allow you to withdraw $550 from your players account and $50, which is the sticky bonus amount, will be void. Play only bonuses are usually larger than match bonuses and the wagering requirements lower.